What you will need to bring with you to your stay at the Workhouse:
- Outdoor training shoes that you’re happy can get wet and muddy.
- Three (or at least two) lots of outdoor clothing suitable for exercising in the likely weather conditions. (You may need thermals in the winter!)
- Indoor training shoes.
- Three (or at least two) sets of indoor exercise clothing.
- Casual clothes for seminars and dinners.
- Your personal hygiene products like toothbrushes and toothpaste.
- Any medication you usually take plus pain relief tablets like paracetamol and ibuprofen, since we can’t dispense anything medical if you get sore from exercising (but we do have first aid kits if they’re needed).
What you don’t need to bring with you:
- Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
- Slippers and dressing gowns.
- A hairdryer.
- A water bottle.
- Food and drink.